All public logs

Combined display of all available logs of info216. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).

  • 17:26, 11 January 2023 Sinoa talk contribs deleted page About the group project (content was: "The mandatory group project in INFO216 counts 40% of the final grade. You must have submitted the group project by the deadline to be allowed to take the final exam (which counts the remaining 60% of the final grade). =Important dates= * Week 7, February 15th-19th: Before this week, you must have formed a group and decided on one or more candidate theme. You will talk to lab leaders Markus and Sindre about the ideas during your regular lab sessions. After that, you will talk...")